To contact us using the form on the left – please provide us with the required data. Providing the data is voluntary, but without completing it, sending the message using the form will not be possible.
The data provided by you may be considered your personal data. You can also contact us at [email protected]
We process your data to communicate with you and respond to your message – by sending the message along with the data provided, you agree to their processing for that purpose. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, but this will not affect the legality of the processing we will do before it is withdrawn. We will process your data as a rule until the communication with you is completed, and in the case of direct marketing – until you agree, unless the law obliges us to process this data for a longer period of time or we will keep them longer if you have a complaint / complaint against us, during the period of prescription provided by law, especially that of the Civil Code. The data mentioned in the access file are kept for 2 years to be used as evidence in case of investigations and will be deleted at the client’s request.
At any time you have the right to:
– filing a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data;
– transfer of your personal data, for example, to another administrator (unless the basis for processing them is the legitimate interest of the administrator);
– access to your personal data, including requesting a copy of them;
– to oppose at any time the data processing, if the basis of processing is a legitimate legitimate interest;
– the request for rectification, the limitation of the processing or deletion of your data and the abandonment of the newsletter.
Your data may be provided to entities that help us manage the site and the application, including communication with our Customers (for example, support in sending emails, and in the case of advertising activities – and in marketing campaigns), provides support as well as operation of computer tools and systems (such as data storage).